Season 1, Episode 131
Aired on Friday, November 4th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Bernalillo is back on the show tonight.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy John O’Shaughnessy, Master Deputy Addy Perez)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cody Murphy, Deputy Antone Mendes Jr.)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Carli Drayton, Deputy Dylan Lee, Deputy Bryson Fowler)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sergeant Nathan Rinks, Sergeant Brandon Shipley)
- Toledo Police Department (Sergeant Ray Espinosa, Detective Rob Tyburski, Detective Steve Kucinski, Detective Ryan Klump)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Lt. Chauncey Hampton, Sergeant Marcus Booth, Detective Selina Puentes)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Benjamin Speller, Deputy Djhon Knight)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cutter Pryde, Deputy Demitri Gomez)
- Nye – Fleeing Suspect – Deputies Murphy and Mendes are pursuing a suspect that takes off on foot.
- Toledo – Traffic Stop – Tyburski and Klump stop a car and find about 1lb of weed.
- Richland – Nuisance Call – Deputy Perez responds to a call about a man asking for people to buy him a room at a hotel.
- Crime of the Week – A stollen SUV is chased in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Where is Captain Danny Brown Richland County is he okay?