Season 1, Episode 18
Aired on Saturday, September 17th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
At the end of the episode, Dan shared that the first Citizens Ride Along will be with Captain Danny Brown on September 30th. If you live in the Richland County area, find out how you can participate.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Captain Danny Brown, Master Deputy Addy Perez)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Antone Mendes, Sgt. Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Cpl. Barry Lowe, Deputy Cameron Blackmon, Deputy Stephanie Tucker)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sgt. David Parker, Officer Kelsey Gembala)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Domenic DiCarlo, Police Director Jerry Speziale, Lt. Lous Pacelli)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Doug Watts, Deputy Kaileigh Skinner)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kletus Stubblefield, Sgt. Omar Bello)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Robert Mason, Deputy Cutter Pryde)