Live PD – 01.25.20
Season 4, Episode 35
Aired on: Saturday, January 25th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Inspector Craig Sroka from the East Providence Police Department is in the studio.
Live PD – 01.25.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Brandon Simmons, Corporal Robert Furgal)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Stuart Bishop, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Melissa Townsend, Officer Heath Brownell)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Deputy Chad Barrett)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Chris Jones)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Austin Longieliere, Deputy Dezmon Drayton)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer James Shinn, Officer Megan Gonzalez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Chester, Deputy Michael Garmon)
- Pomona – Officer Gonzalez stops a man with bolt cutters. The suspect is immediately hostile, Medellin and Shin arrive on the scene and take the man into custody.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingerey responds to an accident on rainy roads. The driver has had a few drinks.
- Bradford – Deputies pull over a very nervous man for having blue under vehicle lights. They later find that his license was revoked.
- Tulsa – Officers are on the scene with a man who has been shot.
- Pomona – Officer Omahony attempts to serve a search warrant a known gang crash house. See the video below.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin investigates a potential drug house. Later they attempt to buy a dime bag.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry responds to a woman who has been dropping her pants at kidnap corner.
- Berkeley – Deputies pull over a man who has a taser and a gas pump.
- Tulsa – Officer Ross and Brownell dispose of some beer.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry deals with a potential eviction of Gentry.
- Richland – Deputy Mulcahy chases a suspect on foot and then captures them. They find over a pound of marijuana and a loaded gun. See the video below.
- Pomona – Officers attempt to detain parolee on a bike, this turns into a fight on the street.
- Berkeley – Deputies search the car of Live PD fan, but find a stolen gun.