Live PD – 01.18.20
Season 4, Episode 37
Aired on: Saturday, January 18th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Missoula County announced tonight that they would be taking a break from the show. Bradford County Sheriff’s Office will be taking their place tonight.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Kristy Boyles, Corporal Gavin Walmsley)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Chad Barett, Deputy Brooke Gentry)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Anthony Mazzon)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer James Shinn, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Chester, Deputy Hayley Flynn)
- Terre Haute – Officer Frederick responds to shots fired at a home. A man attempted to rob the homeowner but was beaten and held until officers arrived.
- Tallahassee – Officers help a 72-year-old man who has had a few too many beers.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff responds to a domestic situation between a cheating boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry responds to a suspected DUI, but finds its really a low blood sugar health event.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin and Officer Shinn attempt to serve a warrant on a known gang member. After some tracking, they take him into custody without issue.
- Berkeley – Lt. Johnson questions a man behind a closed business and finds crack.
- Richland – Corporal Boyles is on the scene when a gun and marijuana are found in a truck. And then the suspect starts throwing up.
- Missoula – Deputy Koppes confronts a drunk man who threatened a kid on the street. See the video below.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin chases down a wanted suspect and catches him after jumping a fence.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff deals with some drunk and arguing suspects.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman responds to a stolen car being stopped.
1-18-2020 The suspect that gave the bike away to the home owner’s daughter. When you had him on the ground in back and removed his hat, small baggie fell out on the opposite side of the officer.