Live PD – 01.18.20
Season 4, Episode 37
Aired on: Saturday, January 18th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Missoula County announced tonight that they would be taking a break from the show. Bradford County Sheriff’s Office will be taking their place tonight.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Corporal Kristy Boyles, Corporal Gavin Walmsley)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Aaron Tate)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Chad Barett, Deputy Brooke Gentry)
- Terre Haute Police Department (Officer Pete Frederick, Officer Anthony Mazzon)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer James Shinn, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Chester, Deputy Hayley Flynn)
- Terre Haute – Officer Frederick responds to shots fired at a home. A man attempted to rob the homeowner but was beaten and held until officers arrived.
- Tallahassee – Officers help a 72-year-old man who has had a few too many beers.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff responds to a domestic situation between a cheating boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry responds to a suspected DUI, but finds its really a low blood sugar health event.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin and Officer Shinn attempt to serve a warrant on a known gang member. After some tracking, they take him into custody without issue.
- Berkeley – Lt. Johnson questions a man behind a closed business and finds crack.
- Richland – Corporal Boyles is on the scene when a gun and marijuana are found in a truck. And then the suspect starts throwing up.
- Missoula – Deputy Koppes confronts a drunk man who threatened a kid on the street. See the video below.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin chases down a wanted suspect and catches him after jumping a fence.
- Berkeley – Corporal Zubkoff deals with some drunk and arguing suspects.
- Tulsa – Officer Hyman responds to a stolen car being stopped.