Season 1, Episode 122
Aired on Saturday, October 1st, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. The show kicks off in Beech Grove Officer Gembala and Sgt. Garrison responds to a fight between a mom and daughter.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sgt. Garo Brown, Deputy Kory Mayo)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Deputy Cody Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Cpl. Barry Lowe, Deputy Cameron Blackmon, Deputy Stephanie Tucker)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Kelsey Gembala, Sgt. Joe Garrison)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Sandy Valera, Detective John Traynor, Detective Kenny Kerwin)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Lucas Karr, Deputy Ashlyn Whelchel)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kaelin Darcy, Deputy Kletus Stubblefield)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Katie Maestas, Deputy Josh Mora)
- Bernalillo – DUI Test – Deputy Maestas performs a DUI test on an obviously drunk man.
- Paterson – Foot Pursuit – Officers are chasing a suspect on foot, running down the street. They’re able to catch him eventually.
- Berkely – Traffic Stop – Deputy Lowe stops a Crown Vic and observes the smell of the weed. He searches the car.
- Nye – Residential Alarm – Deputy Cody Murphy responds to an alarm at a residence. There’s a lot of dogs but seems to be a false alarm.