Season 1, Episode 158
Aired on Saturday, February 18th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight’s episode features a dog hit by two cars, a man kicked off a bus for being disorderly, and a bad crash in Wilkes-Barre.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sergeant Garo Brown, Corporal Bryce Hughes)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Nicholas Huggins, Deputy Jonathan Justice)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Kittrell, Corporal Cameron Blackmon, Corporal BJ Nelson)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Lieutenant Jeff Bruner, Sergeant Brandon Shipley)
- Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant T.J. Grasso, Deputy Tristen Burnett)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Officer B. Ramirez, Sergeant Richie Maker)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brady Bergeron, Deputy Jake Bissonnette)
- Wilkes-Barre City Police Department (Officer Bill Wilk, Officer Joe Benson)