Season 1, Episode 14
Aired on Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Deputy Salmon attempts a stop in Richland County.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmon, Deputy Shannon Tolman)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Antone Mendes Jr., Sgt. Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Cpl. Paul Yacobozzi, Cpl. Barry Lowe, Deputy Cameron Blackmon)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Detective Lee Huffman, Officer Richie King)
- Paterson Police Department (Police Director Jerry Speziale, Lt. Lous Pacelli, Officer Domenic DiCaro)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Sgt. Doug Watts, Cpl. Lucas Karr)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy JJ Smith)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Kristopher Tuell, Deputy Enrique Cruz)
- Beech Grove – Officers respond to a stolen car report. The suspect is tackled by 4 officers and is reaching for a gun. They tase him.
- Volusia – Deputy Smith responds to a man that is beaten up.
- Volusia – Deputy James joined the pursuit of a fleeing motorcycle. The biker crashes into a ditch and is apprehended.
- Marion – Sgt. Watts responded to a domestic disturbance.
- Richland – Deputies search for a wanted suspect and use a drone to help.
- Paterson – Director Speziale responds to a man with a head injury and performs medical assistance.