Season 1, Episode 178
Aired on Saturday, April 29th, 2023 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio.
Tonight starts in Nye County with a woman accused of groping. In Richland County, Deputy Christian responds to a fight at Taco Bell, and then there’s a car wreck in the drive-through. In Nye County, there’s a foot chase and a fire. The Crime of the Night once again features officers from Arkansas in a chase.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Master Deputy Jamal Christian, Master Deputy Demorian Priester)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Nicholas Huggins, Deputy Tony Mendes Jr.)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brandon Williams, Corporal BJ Nelson, Corporal Cameron Blackmon)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Sergeant Joe Garrison, Officer Richie King)
- Toledo Police Department (Detective Alex Grau, Sergeant Ray Espinosa, Detective Anthony Martin, Detective Michael Ellerbrock)
- Daytona Beach Police Department (Sergeant Marcus Booth, Officer B. Ramirez)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Sarah Peas, Deputy Royce James, Deputy Melissa Bartzer)
- Wilkes-Barre Police Department (Officer Jimmy Verdekal, Officer Chris Benson)