Live PD – 02.08.20
Season 4, Episode 39
Aired on: Saturday, February 8th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio.
Live PD – 02.08.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Senior Deputy Daniel Mulcahy, Deputy Donnyray Campbell)
- Lawrence Police Department (Sergeant Gabe Slaybaugh, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Jamey Martinez, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Joshua Hyman, Officer Darrell Ross)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Sergeant Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Deputy Devonte Carr)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer James Shinn, Officer Shreef Erfan)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Hannah Haas, Deputy Michael Garmon)
- Tallahassee – Officer Martinez and Hill are searching for a suspect with felony warrants. Hill finds a house with a broken window.
- Richland – Deputy Campbell and other deputies are pursuing a burglary suspect.
- Tulsa – Officer Ross investigates a school that was broken into. He clears the school with a K9 officer.
- Berkeley – Officers are performing a traffic stop and attempting to search for a vehicle. The woman tries to toss a crack pipe.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry responses to the report of a woman allegedly held hostage. Sergeant Fowles breaks the door down and detains the man inside.
- Pomona – Officer Medellin and Shinn investigate an illegal casino.
- Richland – Deputy Mulcahy stops a car and finds drugs.
- Bradford – Sergeant Haas responds for a forrest fire threatening homes.
- Tulsa – Officer Ross responds to a fight and meets up with his fan club. Eventually, he caught up with the suspect and arrests him.
- Nye – Sergeant Fowles investigates a domestic incident.
- Pomona – Officer Shinn and Medellin are investigating someone who threatened the driver of a car.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop conducts a vehicle search and finds drugs.
- Pomona – Officers stopped a car for erratic driving. The driver has a warrant and is taken into custody.
- Tulsa – Officer Ross investigates a hit and run at Burger King.
- Pomona – Officer Smith responds to a man behaving erratically. He’s cuffed and officers find his pipe.
- Berkeley – Deputy Carr stops a car that refuses to stop.