Live PD – 02.07.20
Season 4, Episode 38
Aired on: Friday, February 7th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. The Terre Haute Police Department is no longer featured starting with this episode. Live PD looks like it is going back to 8 departments per episode. Dan premieres “Crimes of Convenience” tonight.
Live PD – 02.07.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Durrell Barry, Senior Deputy Addy Perez)
- Lawrence Police Department (Captain Tracey Cantrell, Officer Stuart Bishop)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Jamey Martinez, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Melissa Townsend, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Brooke Gentry, Lt. James McRae)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Tyler Clark, Deputy Austin Longieliere)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Sergeant Hannah Haas, Deputy Michael Garmon)
- Tulsa – Officer Hobbs responds to the scene of a stolen car and fleeing suspect. Officer Ross is already on the scene. They search the surrounding area for the suspect.
- Richland – Deputy Perez investigates an open door to a home.
- Berkeley – Deputy Longieliere stops a truck with plates that don’t match. The passenger runs and is chased down by the store clerk. Citizens Arrest!!
- Tallahassee – Officer Martinez stops a vehicle. The driver has a suspended license.
- Nye – Officer Gentry responds to a domestic disturbance with a mom and daughter.
- Tulsa – Officer Townsend responds to a report indecent exposure at a McDonalds.
- Richland – Officers investigate a running car with a gun in it. They try to find the owner. Eventually, the owner arrives on the scene.
- Tallahassee – Officer Hill responds to a Walgreens with a man in a wheelchair disturbing shoppers.
- Nye – Deputy Gentry responds to a report of a burglary.
- Richland – Deputy Barry questions a man that was behaving suspiciously. He bolts in the parking lot and they catch him. Cmon Bro, not point running from Durrell!!
- Pomona – Omahony is doing a probation check and making sure nothing gets tossed.
- Pomona – Officer Nguyen and Wilson arrest a driver that tried to run from officers in a stolen car. The car got stuck on the railroad tracks.
- Lawrence – Officer Bishop stops a car.
- Lawrence – Earlier in Lawrence officers respond to a man stabbed by his drunk brother.
- Pomona – Officer Rodriguez answers the call of a disturbance between neighbors.
- Lawrence – Bishop stops a car and they change drivers, spill a drink.
- Tulsa – Officers investigate a disturbance at a Pizza Hut.