Season 1, Episode 8
Aired on Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. We kick off the show in Nye County with a dispute between a cab driver and rider.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Sgt Josh Robinson, Deputy Justin Hudson)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Lt. Eric Murphy, Sgt Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Dylan Lee, Corporal Carli Drayton)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Kelsey Gembala, Sergeant Tyler Frankel)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Juan Capellan, Officer Tyron Myers)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Terry Mundorff, Deputy Robert Young)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Royce James, Deputy Devin LaFoucade)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy 1st Class Cutter Pryde, Deputy Jason Williams)
- Nye County – A cab driver is paid with a Chevron gas card and an old cell phone.
- Berkeley – Corporal Drayton is responding to a disturbance at a wedding when a man starts punching a woman in front of her. Drayton tases him and resolves the situation.
- Richland – A stolen car is chased into an apartment complex, where it crashes into the building. The driver is apprehended.
- Volusia – Deputy James pulls over a jeep, and the driver does not want to comply.