Live PD – 04.17.20
Season 4, Episode 56
Aired on: Friday, April 18th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live from there homes. This is considered a special episode due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The show is only 2 hours and only 6 departments are featured. Dan also said the show is on a much longer delay than normal.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Deputy Tyler Hazel)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Mateo Agresta, Officer Derek Byerly)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Kimber Gist, Corporal Tyler Clark)
- Pomona Police Department (Sergeant Mark Medellin, Officer Frank Wilson, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Clay County Sheriff’s Office ()
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin and Officer Wilson question some guys in a park that shouldn’t be there.
- Richland – Deputy Furgal responds to a domestic argument between a man and woman.
- Richland – Lt. Brown finds ecstasy during a stop.
- Berkeley – Deputies pursue and car who runs and hides in backyards. K9 Fox joins the hunt for a fourth suspect.
- Pomona – Sergeant Medellin stops a car for window tint violation. The driver seems nervous.
- Volusia – Body cam footage shows a suspect who attempts to infect deputies with COVID19.
- Berkeley – Corporal Clark responds to a suspect who fled from police and then crashed his car.