Season 1, Episode 17
Aired on Friday, September 16th, 2022 | Duration 3h 0m 00s
Dan Abrams, Curtis Wilson, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are live in the studio. Tonight kicks off in Paterson with a verbal dispute at a restaurant.
Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Deputy Braylyn Salmond, Deputy Demorian Priester)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Jonathan Justice, Sgt. Cory Fowles)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cameron Blackmon, Deputy Stephanie Tucker, Cpl. Barry Lowe)
- Beech Grove Police Department (Officer Libi Keisler, Officer Rainerio Comia)
- Paterson Police Department (Officer Malek Assaf, Officer Domenic DiCaro)
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Terry Mundorff, Deputy Rafael Hernandez)
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Gaige Bryant, Deputy Wes Brough)
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Cutter Pryde, Deputy Robert Mason)
- Richland – Fight in Progress – Deputy Salmond responds to a report of fighting. He tries to talk to the parties involved. One man has a twisted ankle, the other has a busted lip, no charges.
- Nye – Traffic Stop – Deputy Justice pulls over a car and hears a loud boom.
- Richland – Traffic Stop – Deputy Salmond stops a car with no front seat and then smells weed. Salmond races the driver, and the driver wins.
- Bernalillo – Pedestrian Stop – Deputy Pryde stops three individuals on the street that came out of an auto parts store. He detains one male and then chases after one female on foot. Deputy Mason assists with questioning the female.
- Berkeley – Traffic Stop – Deputy Tucker stops an SUV. The driver’s boyfriend is very involved in the traffic stop.
- Crime of the Week – Florida Highway Patrol attempts to stop a car in Marion County. The chase leads onto the golf course.
- Paterson – Fight for Gun – Officer Malek Assaf ends up having to fight with a suspect over a gun.
- Richland – Playing in the Road – Deputy Salmond stops because of a man on the road. He tries to help him.
- Paterson – Kit Kat Theft – Officer Assaf responds to a gas station over an alleged stolen Kit Kat.
- Marion – Bloody Biker – Deputy Mundorf stops a motorcycle driving on the wrong side of the road. Upon closer inspection, the driver is covered in blood. He says he hit the handlebars.