Live PD – 02.15.20
Season 4, Episode 41
Aired on: Saturday, February 15th, 2020 | Duration: 2h 0m 38s
Dan Abrams, Tom Morris Jr, and Sean “Sticks” Larkin are in the studio. Dan announces that next weekend Dish will be sponsering a commercial free episode.
Live PD – 02.15.20 Departments & Officers
- Richland County Sheriff’s Department (Lt. Danny Brown, Master Deputy Bryce Hughes)
- Lawrence Police Department (Officer Adam Hazelwood, Officer Charlie Kingery)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Officer Brian Smith, Officer Justin Hill)
- Tulsa Police Department (Officer Cassie Moore, Officer Grace Hobbs)
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Aaron Williamson, Lt. Eric Murphy)
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Corporal Steve Zubkoff, Lt. Neal Johnson)
- Pomona Police Department (Officer Eric Omahony, Officer Rodney Cavanaugh, Officer Manny Rodriguez)
- Bradford County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy Hayley Flynn, Master Deputy Tanner Foerman)
- Nye – Lt. Murphy responds to a home regarding a fight between a mom and son. After more investigation they suspect that son hurt the dog.
- Tulsa – Officer Moore on the scene of a reported public intoxication at a CVS. They meet Ricky who is super drunk and cut.
- Lawrence – Officer Kingerey stops a vehicle for speeding.
- Berkeley – Zubkoff investigates a couple in a truck behind a hotel. They invited him to the truck or hotel.
- Bradford – Deputy Flynn searches for a wanted suspect. There’s a lot of debate about Clay county.
- Tulsa – Officer Moore and others surround a house where they think a burglary suspect is located.
- Berkeley – Lt. Neal stops a moped with no lights. He later finds drug paraphenilia.
- Pomona – Officers deal with an intoxicated man at a burger place.
- Nye – The suspect in the animal cruelty is back on the scene. Lt. Murphy is returning to the home.
- Richland – Lt. Danny Brown and Deputy Hughes are responding to a call for backup.
- Pomona – Omahony and Cavanaugh stop a car and find a pretty large bag of meth.
- Nye – Deputy Williamson responds to a residential alarm. The woman at the home is the water bottle lady from a few months ago. She’s a Nye frequent flyer.
- Tulsa – Officer Hobbs and Ross search a truck and prepare to inbound it.
- Richland – Deputy Furgal responds to a domestic disturbance.