Live PD Season 4 will premiere in less than 2 weeks on Friday, September 20th. This is a highly anticipated season and here are some of the predictions we have for the upcoming season.
In-studio, Sean Larkins is expected to still be an analyst, but there will be more episodes that he’s not on and other officers sit in. Larkins is reportedly burned out on the number of episodes.
- Missoula County (Montana) Sheriff’s Office has been reported to be joining the show.
- Tallahassee Police Department (Florida) will be joining the show, as reported on A&E’s website.
- Beaumont Texas is reportedly in contract negotiations to join Live PD season 4.
- The Tulsa Police Department is reported to be returning to Live PD. Tulsa was one of the original departments featured in Season 1 but did not return for Season 2.
- Salinas California has reportedly renewed their contract with Live PD for Season 4.
- The Lawrence Police Department has been reported by local news and A&E to be rejoining the show.
- Richland County (SC), Lafeyette (LA), East Providence (RI), Oklahoma Highway Patrol, and Greene Country (MO) are all expected to return.
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office is leaving the show. The county commissioners voted to not renew the contract in August. However, it has been reported that thousands of residents have signed a petition to renew the contract.
According to the Associated Press, many of the departments leaving are due to government leaders complained that the crime-focused series depicted their cities in a negative light.
I think or hope Williamson County should renew their contract with this show! I never had or thought there was anything wrong with it, it might be because I live in Georgetown & want to see what is going on around here!
I don’t think Williamson will be coming back, but I bet there will be another Texas department in Season 4.