Dan Abrams says “The Answer is Yes”

627

Last week we posed the question: could Live PD come back in 2021? A few days later Live PD host Dan Abrams took to Twitter with a response to the question. Dan tweeted on the 1st, “Happy New Year! To all of those in the #livepdnation asking. . .the answer is yes. . . I am confident that #LivePD will be back in 2021. More to come. . .”

Clearly, there continues to be a lot of work happening behind the scenes to bring Live PD back. This is really exciting news for all Live PD fans, but we don’t yet know how much the show could change. Possibly the show will include more diverse commentary in the studio or will change networks. But it seems very likely that we’ll see Live PD again in the next few weeks.

Dan’s tweet got thousands of responses, including quite a few from the Live PD Nation. Matthew Getz, a long time Live PD camera man, responded to Dan’s tweet with “I’m ready to work”.

There was some negative comments to Dan’s message about Live PD returning. Rachel Muscutt, who is the wife of Officer Mike Muscutt, commented “Good for you! Not that it means anything, but count us out.” Apparently, Rachel feels there was not enough support for law enforcement from the Live PD hosts when the show was canceled.

Fan-favorite James Craigmyle, formerly of the Greene County Sheriff’s Office, shared some excitement to see Live PD coming back.

We don’t yet exactly what to expect, but Dan seems to think we will see Live PD back on TV very soon. For now we just have to wait for another update.

Notify of
guest
16 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Brenda S Brewer
Brenda S Brewer
2 months ago

We cannot wait to see Live PD back on again with Dan, Tom and Sticks. That show was like part of our family every weekend. Hopefully the format will not be changed much, if any. We have missed those officers in the field, as well.

Robert McRae
Robert McRae
2 months ago

This is fantastic news! I love LivePD, and I can’t wait to see it come back.

Greg Quady
Greg Quady
2 months ago

Not sure where Rachel gets off saying that. The gang has been very vocal with their support for Police, while at the same time criticizing excessive force when warranted. Excited for the developments to come.

PuckStopper13
PuckStopper13
2 months ago

I would love to see Live PD back. That being said, I will not watch if it’s on A&E. I guarantee I’m no alone in that sentiment.

Pat
Pat
7 days ago
Reply to  PuckStopper13

agreed

Matt Stolz
Matt Stolz
2 months ago

Rachel Muscutt being mad at Sean Larkin for not supporting law enforcement when Sean is actively on patrol these days that makes no sense at all. Sean is part of law enforcement and his words and actions represent his whole department. Woman logic I guess, aint much sense in it.

Donny
Donny
2 months ago

Don’t touch it, It was never broken.

Erock Omahorny
Erock Omahorny
2 months ago

From the bottom of my heart, I hope LivePD NEVER returns to air. I hate seeing US citizens, typically poverty stricken, deprived of their civil rights. Rather, manipulated into forfeiting their rights. PLEASE do not return to air. You are doing the greater good without cameras! Police do not need to be made into celebrities, nor the criminals they hunt. STOP the madness… DO NOT RETURN TO AIR, I beg you!

jasmine
jasmine
1 month ago

Mike
Mike
1 month ago

Now, more than ever we need live pd back! It’s a modern day police scanner. And one that sheds light on what is really going on in the streets. Unfiltered, dirty, life. As it happens. We need this.

Marie Richard
Marie Richard
1 month ago

Rachel Muscutt isn’t upset about what happened to Live PD she’s been angry every Salinas got taken off the show. They were taken off because someone in the higher ups thought they were boring and took them off, and people accused her for being in it for the fame, this all happened on Twitter for several months during and after the show

Kay Fish
Kay Fish
1 month ago

I’m so excited to read Live PD will
return!!! My husband and I are huge fans. It was our date nights lol. We’re in our 60s and would often fall asleep watching it. Thank goodness for DVRs, as we recorded all of them to watch during the week.

my nephews Matt and Gary Stritt, were on it from time to time in Pasco County, FL. They are good friends with Nick Carmack.

Cambria
Cambria
23 days ago

Please come back on we miss seeing the show

James Kelley
James Kelley
10 days ago

Yes I would love to see live PD back on

Karen Hammond
Karen Hammond
9 days ago

Bring it back.

Pat
Pat
7 days ago

The timing sucks right now with the George Floyd trial going on. The riots and looting are going to start all over no matter what the verdict is. After that calms down it would be nice if Dan Abrams had the guts to take his rights to Live PD and Big Fish Entertainment and find another channel that not only appreciates a show that stays #1 for all 3 seasons, but also shows some respect for the viewers that promote Live PD Nation. And most importantly someone that shows respect for law enforcement instead of giving the middle finger to… Read more »